Nogales Community Development offers business training courses designed to help entrepreneurs and small business owners learn to meet the demands of a challenging economic environment. NCD staff is certified to teach NxLEVEL, a nationally recognized business curriculum that teaches the fundamentals of business management, business plan development, strategy and entrepreneurship.
NCD has partnered with training providers and other local sources to offer a variety of business classes, workshops and seminars on:
- Business Goal Setting
- Basic Accounting Practices
- Business Loan Readiness
- Business Development
- Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Marketing, including Internet, Email and Social Media Strategies
- Customer Service
Fees may apply for some of the training.
NxLEVEL Training for Start-up and Existing Businesses
Our staff is certified to teach NxLEVEL business plan development and offer one-on-one counseling to small businesses as they develop their roadmaps into the future. Participants must complete financial management training, compile a sound business plan and work with an NCD case manager during the loan duration.
NxLEVEL is a nationally recognized curriculum provides business owners with the necessary tools to establish a new business or take a current business to the next level.
- Understanding Entrepreneurship
- Planning Your Business
- Legal Aspects of Your Business
- Managing and Marketing Your Business
- Financing Your Business
- Managing Growth
One-On-One Business Coaching
If you do not need a group workshop or training, our business specialists can provide you with one-on-one business assistance to fit your individual needs.
Documents needed for enrollment:
- Picture ID (driver’s license)
- Social Security card
- Proof of residence (Utility bill, etc.)
- NCD application & action plan
- Proof of income (last two months of pay stubs)